Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Liberal Media

Its been said that the media is more enamoured/in love with Barack Obama than they ever were with JFK. Yikes. He has been given a free pass on every questionable decision he has made and all his shady acquaintances/pastors/friends. I am not sure if the media has just fallen under his charismatic spell or they just hate George W. Bush so much, that the farthest option from him is the best choice no matter what the cost.

Unfortunately, that cost will be at our expense. Obama is going to tax the shit out of everyone. Working for a small business myself, and not making all that much money, this is not good news. There was positive to come out of yesterday, as the Ohio governor pulled his name from consideration and that may be the most important state in the election. When this election got started, I never thought I could be behind McCain passionately; Obama has pushed me into doing just that.

No comments: