Sunday, June 15, 2008

Eating Habit

As most anyone who knows me is aware, I have quite possibly the strangest eating habits known to mankind. The last few months, however, I have shocked many by adding new items to my diet. First, I added ranch dressing. May not seem like much, but for me, trying any new food is a challenge. It also provided the gateway into the next item: boneless wings - namely Asian Zing boneless from BW3. I tried TGI Fridays' boneless and I did not like those at all. I actually even tried actual drumsticks from BW3 (with the Asian Zing sauce, of course) and ate 2. They are fairly good sized drumsticks so it was a decent effort. It is nice to finally have a meat other than bacon in my diet. Just his past week, I also ate cheese for the first time in probably 12 years, and back then it was only grilled cheese sandwiches. At work, I made a pizza with olive oil & garlic sauce with parmesan on top. The next day, I had a pizza with ranch, buffalo chicken, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses on it.

I may never have a full diet of a normal person but adding just these few things does show progress.

No comments: