Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh those crazy leftists....

First of all I recommend watching Obama's interview with George Stephanopoulos, mainly the part on the surge in Iraq. It is not possible for Obama to ever admit he was wrong or admit victory over there.

Next I would like to point out that after Sarah Palin nixed the "Bridge to Nowhere", Tom Coburn put forth a vote to push the federal funding from that project to help victims of Hurricane Katrina. And guess who voted to keep the funds on a pointless bridge rather than for families who needed it? That's right, your Democratic Ticket: Obama and Biden. Yeah that's the party for the people.

I am beginning to think that if Joe Biden was a conservative he would be labeled a racist. First there was the "You have to have to have an Indian accent to go into 7-11" comment. To top that, he was/is for segregating Iraq into three different states based on religion/race. Are you kidding me? And this was a proposal for forced segregation, as in you have no choice move to this area of the country.

Is this a man you really want ONE heartbeat away from the presidency?

Next post: Let's take a look at all the positions Obama has flip-flopped on already without admitting he was wrong initially and they ways in which he contradicts himself.

1 comment:

Sarah Jackson said...

I became one of your followers tonight:) I am just not quite sure how all of this works but I will follow you. Holla...

Still stuck on the baby thing. A baby Yoda..??? I am going to be the best aunt.